Registration- and Participation terms
1. Reduced attendance fee for IGFP-Members IAED, EDPA-Members, NVVGP-Members and veterinary students only. Please show your appropriate proof at the congress office.
2. 7 days prior in to the Congress a written cancellation of attendance is required. The attendance fee will be refunded minus 25 % (minimum 25,00 €) administrations fee. Later cancellations or nonparticipation will not be refunded.
3. The organizer maintains his right for alterations regarding the Congress program.
4. There will be no refund or reduction of attendance fees in case of the exchange of a speaker / lecturer.
5. You will receive your personal Congress documents at the Congress bureau. Your nametag will apply as your entrance permission for your lunch. Please wear the nametag during the whole duration of the Congress and show it at request.
6. Video- and sound recordings during lectures are prohibited! Copyrights on handouts prohibit – even in extracts-, distribution duplication and usage for commercial purposes, without the agreement of the author. The Congress organizer is authorized to use photographs, graphics and video recording of the Congress event, the Congress members and the lectures for advertisement, internet- and media publications.
7. The IGFP is not liable for irregularities of the contents of lectures or documentations.
8.The Congress organizer excludes liability concerning personal damage or property. This matter will be referred to legal advisors.
In case of the cancellation of the event due to higher power or disruption at the venue all participants will be informed immediately. Travelling- and hotel expenses as well as loss of incomes will not be refunded.
9. Due to the current situation in Germany with Covid 19, the event is subject to the 3G rule with date 07.12.2021. This regulation is subject to the respective current decisions of the state government of Hesse at the actual event date. Updates will be announced by the IGFP in due time.