Terms and Conditions:
1. "Advertisement Order" means the contract for the publication of an advertisement of an advertiser or other advertiser in publication for the purpose of dissemination.
2. The advertising fee is due immediately after the invoice.
3. The customer is responsible for the timely delivery of the advertising text and impeccable printing documents or supplements.
4. Cancellation oft the advertising order is only possible until 01/31/2023.
5. Failure of the Conference by force majeure, there is no claim to reimbursement of advertising fee. The IGFP Board reserves the right to decide upon request, a partial refund in each case.
6. The client alone is responsible for the content and the legal admissibility of the text and image documents provided for the insertion. The client is responsible for exempting the IGFP from claims of third parties that accrue of the IGFP from executing the order, even if it is canceled. The IGFP is not obliged to examine orders and advertisements to see if they infringe the rights of third parties. If canceled advertisements appear, the client is not entitled to any claims against the IGFP.